This website is the one of the company SARUS SAS, a simplified joint-stock company with a share capital of €51,182. The registered office takes place at street Parrot 9 PARIS 75012.
The company’s email : firstname.lastname@example.org
L’entreprise SARUS ayant une activité commerciale, elle présente un numéro de TVA intracommunautaire (FR01844188151) et un numéro de RCS (Paris B 844 188 151).
Editor-in-chief and responsible for drafting :
Madhav Rathour, co-founder and President of SARUS, is the editor-in-chief of the website sarus.fr.
Philippine CORNIQUET, Sales and Marketing Manager of SARUS, is responsible for drafting the website sarus.fr.
The website’s host :
The website’s host is OVH SAS, with a share capital of €10,174,560, and registered at the RCS of Lille Métropole under no 424 761 419 00045. OVH operates in the field of web hosting and associated services. Its headquarters take place at street Kellermann 2, Roubaix 59100, France.
To contact an OVH advisor, you can call 1007 (Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, local call charges apply).
Use of personal data :
The company SARUS is committed to processing your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 amended relating to data processing, files, and freedoms.
Through contact emails, we may collect the email address, name, first name, company, and user’s position for legitimate interest: probable prospecting the rafter. These data are kept for 3 years in our database if the individual remains a prospect. If the individual becomes a client, then these data are kept for 5 years after the end of the contractual relationship.
All SARUS departments can access these data.
By the provisions of the GDPR, you can exercise the following rights :
• Right of access : the right to obtain confirmation whether your personal data are being processed or not, and to obtain communication of such data ;
• Right to rectification : the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data or to complete incomplete data ;
• Right to erasure : the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data when possible ;
• Right to object : the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, where such processing is based on our legitimate interest ;
• Right to restriction of processing : the right to request the suspension of data processing for a certain period ;
• Right to data portability : the right to receive the personal data you have provided in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, and to transmit those data to another controller ;
• Right to withdraw consent : when the processing of your data is based on your consent. You can exercise this right at any time without having to justify the reason.